Thursday 10 March 2016

Missing you ~



"MISSING SOMEONE IS YOU HEART'S WAY OF REMINDING YOU THAT YOU LOVE THEM..."

Right now, I am truly missing you

It's not about how long and how much we know each other, how many time we spent together.
But every moment with you, is something that more valuable than any other thing in the world.

Every single moment, it keeps playing in my mind.

The sound of you voice, the beat of your heart.
The smell of your skin, the playful of yourself.

Every single things, it remains in memory.
Well it the only thing I can have for now.

Take care old man,
God is always with you.
My love and pray will always with you.

How far we are, we still on the same earth, under the same sky.
Shining by the same sun and moon

I'll be here, waiting.









No comments:

Post a Comment